Welcome Park Orchard PTSA 9.7.45
THANK YOU to our community!
Our PTSA is incredibly grateful and thankful to all of our volunteers, families, organizations, along with the dedicated staff and administration, throughout the school year, for supporting our mission. We look forward to continuing our shared journey in 2020-21.
Our mission is to support and enrich the educational experience of our children, create community, and promote family involvement in our school.
- Supports and enriches the educational experience and learning environment of every child through assemblies, field trips, classroom support, Child Safety, Headphones for Technology Lab, PE equipment, Books for library, classroom
libraries, Books and Magazine Subscriptions for Literacy Lab, and Music support.
- Creates community & promotes family involvement by being welcoming and providing opportunities to bring families in the school: Art Night, Carnival, Harvest Festival, Movie Nights, Science Night, Talent Show
- Facilitates Events and Activities: Active Readers reading prize program, Art Docent in Classrooms, Art Night, Book Fairs, Carnival, Child Safety, Clothing Bank, Clothing for POE Health Room, Harvest Festival, McTeacher Nights, Golden Garbage -Box Tops for Education & Campbell’s Labels for Education, Leadership training & Workshops, Money to Classrooms, Movie Nights,
Popcorn sales, Recycling, Reflections Art Program, School Pictures, School Spirit Wear, Science Night, Student Store, Talent Show, Teacher Appreciation,
- Raises funds to support PTSA’s mission.
PTSA accomplishes the mission by:
- Supporting and enriching the learning environment of every child through Curriculum Enrichment, Student Services, and other School Support;
- Building meaningful parent and family involvement through membership and providing a variety of opportunities to get families in the school through the year encouraging
involvement from all adults who are important in a child’s family life;
- Speaking on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- Being a financially stable, well-managed organization that promotes diversity, provides quality service, models best practices, and values its members.